Top loves at the moment: Community, Childish Gambino, Unicorns, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Walking Dead, West Wing, True Blood, Amelie, caffeine, Fable, Batman, Young Justice, Persona, Skyrim, Comics (Morning Glories, Gotham Sirens, Phonogram, Fatale, etc), Batgirl - I could go on, but you'll see.
Wanna know too much? Here are my gpoy posts.
Here's who I'm crushing on.
“You know, Clint’s hands may look hard and tired, but I have only ever known them as soft and warm.
And he seems to like to fall asleep on his stomach.
And he has this ridiculous habit of stopping for coffee everywhere we go.
And anytime we need an alias, he likes using names from old Hitchcock films.
And sometimes he doesn’t want to talk, but it almost feels like we can have a whole conversation in silence.
But he can always make me smile, even when I don’t want to, and I always find myself doing the same for him.
Most of all, he likes me to hold him when he is in pain.
But no matter how much pain he is in, he will always do what he can to take away mine. “
Companion piece to this
But no silly comic for this one..! But I can imagine she is talking to Pepper? IDk
This is Doreen Green, a fourteen-year-old character who featured in a few Marvel issues in 1992.
For obvious reasons, she goes by the handle “Squirrel Girl.”
Let me tell you a little about Miss Green.
In her first appearance, she attempts to befriend Iron Man and become his new sidekick. However, because Tony Stark is not in the habit of hanging out with girls who look kind of like rodents, he turns her down. Shortly thereafter, Stark was captured by Doctor Doom… who was then handily defeated by Squirrel Girl.
Squirrel Girl’s hit list so far is:
- Doctor Doom (Genius dictator known for defeating the Silver Surfer and stealing the power cosmic)
- Mandarin (Master hand-to-hand fighter possessing ten magic rings giving him powers ranging from blasts of ice to completely rearranging matter.)
- Giganto (Giant walking whales known for defeating the Fantastic Four and the Avengers.)
- MODOK (Ridiculously intelligent mutagenic with advanced psionic powers.)
- Thanos (Titanian Eternal with superhuman strength, speed, intellect, near-indestructable skin, and psionic blasts.)
- Terrax (The next herald of Galactus, who has control over the classical elements.)
- Bug-Eyed Voice (Street level criminal, beaten senseless by Green after messing with the guy she was crushing on.)
- Bi-Beast (Giant android possessing enhanced strength, endurance, durability, and intelligence.)
- Deadpool (Fricking DEADPOOL.)
- Pluto (The Olympian god of the bloody underworld.)
- Fin Fang Foom (Known as “He whose limbs shatter mountains and whose back scrapes the sun.”)
- Baron Mordo (Powerful magician, skilled hypnotist, and summoner of demons.)
- Korvac (Wielder of the power cosmic)
- Ego the Living Planet (A. LIVING. PLANET.)
- Wolverine (You know who Wolverine is. You freaking know who Wolverine is.)
Marvel Comics’ official database uses a system they call the “powergrid” to measure the abilites of their characters.
The grid measures six characteristics (intelligence, strength, speed, durability, energy projection, and fighting skills) on a scale of one through seven.
Squirrel Girl got straight sevens.
According to the Marvel Wiki, this means she:
- …is near-omniscient.
- …can lift upwards of 100 tons.
- …can transcend light speed.
- …cannot be harmed or destroyed.
- …has unlimited command of all energy forms.
- …is a master of every combat style.She is fourteen years old, and has already
trumped the efforts ofworked alongside Iron Man and S.H.I.E.L.D.Also, she can speak squirrel.That is all.
I really like Squirrel Girl. While I don’t know if she could support a movie, I would love for her to get some sort of a brief cameo in the Marvel movie ‘verse.
Dear Mr. Hiddleston,
Please recreate this comic panel.
I can never say it either. Oh Spidey.
So… he needs to make a brief cameo in Avengers 2, right?
Clint, this doesn’t mean you’re being replaced. It just means there’s more people to love in this family.
Oh Peter, bb, I’m so excited for you to make new friends
Can I make that my new wallpaper too? So adorable! I love how Black Widow just don’t care.
Okay, maybe not Renner.
I actually thought this was pretty hot.